One last step…
Secure your spot and tell other photography enthusiasts about us!
Join us from August 25 – 29, 2021!
All workshops and the programs are in German.
One workshop (by John McDermott, and it takes place daily with different topics) is in English.
Here is a summary of what is included in the package:
- Daily choice of different workshops
- Learning from several high-end professional photographers
- Model fee
- Access to all the rooms, courtyard and cellars of the 13th century Italian palazzo for your photo workshops and photographic experiences
- Feedback about your pictures
- Portfolio review
- Welcome party (Prosecco, wine and local food)
- Guided Tour through the estate, including wine tasting
- Lunch and dinner (in the estate)
- Coffee and water (in the workshop)
- Final dinner (three course menu, wine)
- Shuttle service if needed (between your hotel and Lageder estate)
- High quality prints of a selection of your favorite pictures in large format
- Inspiration, Inspiration and more Inspiration
- Interaction with peer photographers and professionals in the photo scene
The whole package for the price of EURO 1.999,-
If your spouse/partner would like to join the meet&greet, lunches, dinners, and final dinner party there will be a fee. Please let me know if that is of any interest to you and I will let you know the pricing. (Email claudia @ if-academy.net)
NOT included in the price is:
– Hotel / Lodging
– travel cost
– alcoholic beverages at lunch
We blocked all the rooms at the nearby Hotel Parkhotel Margreid. This is within walking distance to the event location Alois Lageder. In towns nearby (5-10 minutes car drive) are more hotels to chose from. We can help with hotel arrangements – please contact us. Claudia @ if-academy.net
HOW TO GET HERE
The event location is the historic winery of Alois Lageder in Magré sulla strada del vino, 25 minutes south of Bolzano, the capital of the South Tyrol region.
Nearest airports are Verona (1 hour by train/car from Magre) and Venice (2 hours from Magre) or Munich (3 hours from Bolzano). Contact us for info and advice on your travel possibilities.